P92 Echo Classic Light Is A Predominantly Metal Construction, Factory Built LSA
Article By: www.aero-news.com
Tecnam North America has launched the new P92 Echo Classic Light at a special introductory price through to the end of 2012. Tecnam says the airplane responds to market demand for a no frills, basic, aircraft that will still retain the great flight characteristics of the best selling P92 family of aircraft.
The P92 Echo Classic Light will appeal to budget conscious buyers who are looking for a low cost, predominantly metal, factory produced, Light Sport aircraft from a major manufacturer.
The basic airplane includes:
- Rotax 912UL 80 HP engine which can use standard grades of automotive fuel and is even more economical than the already frugal 100HP Rotax.
- All metal construction for structural components.
- Special light weight seats that are fully adjustable in flight Steerable nose gear with center handbrake.
- Single fuel tank holding 11.9 gallons (second tank optional).
- All required day VFR instrumentation for flight outside of controlled airspace.
- MTOW 1102 lbs; Standard useful load 496lbs; 424lbs of payload.
- Max Cruise 103 kts Endurance 3 hours (single tank).
- Standard two year/200 hour manufacturer’s warranty.
- Prices start at only $74,999 for a day VFR aircraft that can legally be flown away from Hanover County Airport at this price – no hidden charges or surprises. A limited number of upgrade packages will be available at competitive prices.